Saturday, July 25, 2009

LI Presentation & Thesis...



After finished my LI, I try to flash back from the beginning.
Compared to my few friend..of coz sometime we felt like our friends got more experience, more work than us and so on right.. Ops, think positive, switch the mind...So,I think that I try my best, I try to learn more, I try to generate my idea (keep trying till the end)..and now get ready to work..(x sabar den)..oh, forgot la, that all about my past..then, about 2 weeks from now, I should give my best for the presentation.. LI presentation which start on 10th till 14th August..(takutnya)..this presentation will include 20% of the LI assessment...keep praying...to have the best presentation..Insyaallah...

Then, my second challenge of coz la my thesis.. I dun know how to do actually..bcoz I need to develop my own product...huhu..I just think of choc...choc and choc.. Actually I got this title 'development of rice snack'..Since, I dun know what kind of rice snack should I make and people will like it, so I try to twists it to rice choc..huhu, just add the guava fondant center.. Oh, I should present this idea to my supervisor first.. Hopefully, he'll like it as my friends like it..(Prof tu cam dah warga emas, suka ke dia pada chocolate er..kan after aku present, tiba2 dia suh aku cari makanan tradisional lak..mati den..)..hopefully, nope la...

Do the best..pray for it..InsyaAllah...

No comments: